Friday, July 27, 2012

The Lake County Fair

Last night I traveled to a completely different world.  Me, Bri, Michael, Maddie, and Katie only drove about 25 minutes away, but we found ourselves in a totally different sort of place to what we are used to: The Lake County Fair.  It was a super fun night full of rides, food, and sightseeing. 

We started with roasted corn on the cob and motorcross racing. 

Afterwards this happened:

It's okay, I had camp all day and then I ran over 4 miles...


We saw cows, sheep, goats, and Katie even got to touch an utter! 


Katie looking super fly for the fair...
And then, of course, we hit up the rides.


Bri and I are huge fans of ferris wheels and this one was actually decently intense...I got scared!

After all the fun, we were exhausted and Bri and I were up way past our bedtimes (actually...) so we started to head back to the car...but then, we saw this:

Yes, that is a monkey riding a dog...mind blown

3 comments:

  1. Başarılar http://kurtlarvadisi-pusu-izle-canli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the Lake County Fair... it's not as fab as the WI State Fair, but it's still so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've heard...I gotta check out the WI one

      Delete