Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Grilled Cheese Sliders

Today it was back to school for me.  It felt so strange to wake up so early, but after a great start of my car working (this was not looking good after all that snow) and a fun share with the kids on what we did over break, I was feeling ready to be back.

School was pretty fun.  We played Square Root Bingo as a review and it was fun to see the kids getting into the game and remembering all the stuff they learned before break.  

After school, I had a quick lunch and then it was off to work.  I have two more weeks of work before I am done and start my full-time student teaching.  I can't believe I only have two more weeks!  

Anyways, now I am still at work, I am exhausted, and I am trying to keep myself motivated to go work out after this.  I don't know where I am going to find the energy, but I will try my best.  

I am pretty pumped about the post I have today.  Over break, I made grilled cheese sliders and they were super cute.  They were also super yummy.  My mom and I bought 4 kids of cheese, some tomatoes, and got to work.  It was great!  This is the perfect party food.  We had these guys at our little Game Day event and it was perfect for lunch! 

Grilled Cheese Sliders

Ingredients:
1 french baguette
about 16 slices of cheese (we had cheddar, white cheddar, provolone, and swiss)
3 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
butter
Directions:
1. Slice the bread into 1/2 inch slices.  Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of each piece.  Place your cheese and tomatoes onto the un-buttered part of the bread.  Make a sandwich.  
2.  Place the butter side of the bread down in a pan and cook on medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes.  Flip to the other side and cook until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.  
Enjoy :)


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Serve with a tiny cup of creamy tomato soup for dipping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great!! And the tomato makes a yummy addition. Now I'm hungry.

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! Hope your first day of classes went well! Thanks for sharing on FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanita sedikit bingung disaat hubungan seksualnya sudah berkurang maka dari itu mereka takut jika pasangannya berpaling darinya oleh karena itu ini saat yang tepat dan cepat membangkitkan libido dengan obat perangsang wanita herbal herbal alami dan sangat aman.

    ReplyDelete