Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kabul Restaurant Madison, WI

It is my last week in Madison! I can't believe this week has arrived and I am trying to do everything that I've wanted to do but haven't up until this point.  Basically, I am going to a lot of new restaurants.

I have lived close to State Street for the past two years and I have walked past Kabul Restaurant a thousand times.  I have always wanted to try it, but I haven't! They specialize in Mediterranean food.  So, last night Bri and I went there for dinner.  We had great service, got to sit outside (which I love since people watching on State is great), and the food was delicious! I had a chicken dish that was on special, Chicken Stuffed with Spinach, Mushrooms, and Feta in a red wine sauce, and Bri had an Eggplant dish with Yogurt and Rice.  We split a Stuffed Artichoke as an appetizer.  It was a great meal and we were both really happy.  Of course, we had to walk past Forever Yogurt on the way home (it's not on the way at all...) and get dessert!  Our night ended with watching Game of Thrones (EPIC) and feeling pleasantly full.  Now I have to decide where to go tomorrow!  Any suggestions?

Stuffed Artichoke

Vegetarian Eggplant Dish

Stuffed Chicken

2 comments:

  1. I miss state street and all it's restaurants! Kabul is especially amazing. Love up Madison before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. husnu's next door is also great!

    ReplyDelete