Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mexican Red Head Mules

It's time for another "Thirsty Thursday!"  A few weeks ago, I shared a post written by my little brother, Zack. He is the guy who was the bartender at our engagement party, and he has been coming up with some really great drinks.  This one is perfect to pair with a Tex-Mex meal, but I also feel like it should be sipped while on the beach.  

I traveled with my family to Arizona for Spring Break this year and this location is what inspired my brother to come up with this fun drink! Moscow Mules are a really trendy drink right now and this is just a spin on that! 

Mexican Red Head Mules


Ingredients:
(for one drink)
8 oz Ginger Beer
1 shot Silver Tequila
1 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp grenadine

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together and serve over ice.  

Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment