Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wedding Planning Wednesday Part 6

The wedding party! Yep, that is what this is all about.  I have bridesmaids and Bri has groomsmen!  We are both so excited.  I had about a thousand ideas of how I wanted to ask my bridesmaids and so I came up with this cute box idea so that I could combine some of my ideas into one.  I went to Michael's Craft store to buy these boxes and then I decorated them.  Inside, I placed a homemade Bridesmaid Dress Cookie, nail polish, bridesmaid/maid of honor socks, champagne, a Team Bride pin, and dark/milk Hershey kisses.  This combined a ton of ideas that I had into one and I think it made for a very cute and personal gift for my girls!  

Will you be my bridesmaid?
Now, I also have a bridesMAN in my party.  My super, amazing friend, Michael, who was also my prom date back in the day is going to be part of my party too!  I couldn't do the same thing for him, so here I came up with:  


I placed this awesome personalized flask that I found on Amazon in the same sort of box along with the champagne, a homemade tuxedo cookie, the Team Bride pin, and the chocolates.  He loved it!  

I am so excited to finally have my bridal party put together and now we can all start planning and getting ready together! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, wasn't aware of this hack. Thanks for the good example!

    ___________
    HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete