Monday, December 7, 2015

Marathon Training Monday: Fashion!

Ok, so I know almost nothing about fashion.  Don't get me wrong, I like to look nice/put-together, but my fashion sense is strongly linked to my desire to be totally comfy all the time.  I mean, I am wearing moccasins to school today.  Moccasins are basically glorified slippers.

However, with that being said, I do like to look nice while I am comfy and I have been getting super into looking at fun athletic wear!  I have gotten so into running and I love to treat myself to running clothes that are cute and comfy!

I found out about Fabletics from a friend and I am totally into it.  The clothes are amazing quality and they are so reasonable.  The sports bra that I wore for my marathon was from Fabletics! I love it!  They have the cutest options and if you don't want anything, you just say that and you don't get charged.  It's a great system and I have purchased some amazing things.  So, check it out and have fun looking great the next time you head to the gym or go for a run! You can follow this LINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment